As nanotechnology finds new uses ranging from energy applications to medicine and portable electronics, a growing number of early stage companies are forming to bring new nanotech innovation into these markets. These high-tech companies face unique challenges, including navigating their way through the current finance market. While investors are showing interest in nanotechnology investments, raising investor capital still remains extremely difficult. Join us at the ASRC for a panel discussion with venture capitalists, currently working in the nanotechnology space. Panelists will discuss investment strategies of nanotech venture capital firms, the state of investments in this arena, and identify challenges facing these companies to expert advice for current and future entrepreneurs.
- Donna See, MBA : Vice President at Allied Minds
- Javier Noris : Founder & VC at ScienceVest
- Purnesh Seegopaul, Ph.D. : Pangaea Ventures
- 5:30-6:30 PM Panel Discussion in the ASRC Auditorium
- 6:30-7:30 PM Networking and Reception in the ASRC Cafe
- Tours of the NanoFab to be offered during the networking session
While the event is free of charge, we appreciate your RSVP.